Friday, May 15, 2020

My Campaign For 2024 = Live Free Or Die State


NO LONGER RUNNING  - MOVING OUT OF NH 

If anyone can contribute, I am so grateful
Campaign Paypal Account

Every $75 Donation gives you a copy of my sold out Anti-Bullying Guide,
This guide helps you recover from bullying, and live well without having the 
pain of a bully, destroying your life or happiness.  

Mailing Address for Check Donations
Natasha Athens
P. O. Box 153
Keene NH  03431  

At Age 60, I did not expect that I would have to fight for freedom this hard.
Wisdom comes with age, and in 2020, when we watch what corruption does, we fight harder than we ever have to "Live Free or Die"

After 50 Years in corrupt MA, I learned many things, and saving Freedom was the hardest fight I have ever known.  We don't even see them stealing it, until they showed it in 2020.

I don't own a home, don't want one.  I don't want a boat, or a yacht, don't want one.  This "calling" is to fight for freedom and keep NH Free from Tyranny.  

My platform outlined here:

NO power above the Constitution
Pro Life - no abortions other than rape or incest
Pro free speech
pro gun
Pro Limited Marijuana - decriminalized
(I don't want everyone HIGH and out of control, it has to be with some kind of limits)

No Mandates
Pro Small Business
Pro Lower taxes
Pro no government mis-spending
Pro No Government theft of any freedoms

Voter ID
No Last Day Registrations
1 Day Elections
No Voting Machines
Hand counted votes, 

No Mandated vaccines
Consequences for hospitals and doctors
No Vaccine Passports
No Medical tyranny






No comments:

Post a Comment