Sunday, July 5, 2020

New Blackmailers



Consequences for impersonating anyone, - don't do it
https://www.michalsons.com/blog/liability-impersonating-someone-online/9696

New blackmailer and person threatening me
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGXWcAFmKakuvejLPqPwWFg



YouTube channel in my name sending me comments in my videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGXWcAFmKakuvejLPqPwWFg

Also, btw, Paul as been informed that you are posting pics of his kids and lying about him all over the internet. Expect that to come back and bite you very soon! Told you Ruoff was laughing at you hahaha.

Another great victory for the legal mastermind of Natasha! So far you are batting a perfect 0 percent at all levels of the legal process! Way to go! BTW your blog link to the judges decision is the path where it is stored on your computer, I know your mental abilities are very very poor but come on.

Cyber stalking whether sexual harassment or cyber bullying is the same crime
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/sentences-in-separate-cyberstalking-cases-103018

https://twitter.com/NatashaDelima6/status/1280043333088206849

Your an idiot. Blackmail would require me demanding something from you to not share information. I want nothing from you and have shared your horrid criminal past all ready. You need to get a dictionary. While your at it look up sharia law you have yet to get that one right.

July 5  Stalker on Twitter
Faking my name
https://twitter.com/NatashaDelima1/status/1279975112448466944

Pay no attention to this nut job. She is a candidate for Governor the same way your an american idol contestant when you sing in the shower. She is a known narcissist, racist, and has had multiple mental breakdowns and forced psych lock ups. She also kidnaps children!


https://twitter.com/NatashaDelima3/status/1279980884486021120

Ha! Cause your blog is a reliable source. Check out actual coverage here (Oprah speaks to her through the tv!): rationalwiki.org/wiki/Natasha_D


Your publishing pictures of children you abused! These are minor children! You can't publish their pictures like that! Talk about criminal. Reporting this for child abuse and safety issues right now. I can't believe even YOU would do something so terrible to these poor children.
@FBI Please look into this stalker, and explain that stalking is a crime Falsely reporting a crime is a crime, and while defamation is a civil issue, this stalker is accusing me of several fake crimes. And I have blocked 3 times, now going on 4

not sure who this one is
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFqI69wv9xaob5beER7EKTA/featured
2018 YouTube Stalker

Cheryl Meril

I moved out of MA in 2014, due to being blackmailed by the Commonwealth. I had to surrender everything I owned to leave. These two above ex-neighbors volunteered to be part of the blackmail since I had never done anything wrong. I spent years fighting to prove my innocence and finally did. The two defendants on these orders have always been the ones harassing me, and stalking me, and they have never stopped. I do believe, especially after the hearing, and their testimony, that they are indeed stalking me, and Judge Crane asked me questions, but NONE of them, even though I testified that someone was impersonating me. In her testimony Courtney gave away her own cyber stalking, since she stated under oath, that I was talking about her "all over the internet". She would never know this unless she was on the accounts I use. What started this up, was that I announced in April 2020, that I am running for NH Governor, and that seemed to generate my impersonator to come out of their stalking spot, and generate multiple fake accounts in my name, and a YouTube channel in my name and then go into bullying and threatening me. Here is what transpired recently from unknown stalker ouTube channel in my name sending me comments in my videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGXWcAFmKakuvejLPqPwWFg Also, btw, Paul as been informed that you are posting pics of his kids and lying about him all over the internet. Expect that to come back and bite you very soon! Told you Ruoff was laughing at you hahaha. Another great victory for the legal mastermind of Natasha! So far you are batting a perfect 0 percent at all levels of the legal process! Way to go! BTW your blog link to the judges decision is the path where it is stored on your computer, I know your mental abilities are very very poor but come on. I had to block this fake channel this was done after the person impersonating me was doing it on Twitter Cyber stalking whether sexual harassment or cyber bullying is the same crime https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/sentences-in-separate-cyberstalking-cases-103018 https://twitter.com/NatashaDelima6/status/1280043333088206849 Your an idiot. Blackmail would require me demanding something from you to not share information. I want nothing from you and have shared your horrid criminal past all ready. You need to get a dictionary. While your at it look up sharia law you have yet to get that one right. July 5 Stalker on Twitter Faking my name https://twitter.com/NatashaDelima1/status/1279975112448466944 Pay no attention to this nut job. She is a candidate for Governor the same way your an american idol contestant when you sing in the shower. She is a known narcissist, racist, and has had multiple mental breakdowns and forced psych lock ups. She also kidnaps children! https://twitter.com/NatashaDelima3/status/1279980884486021120 Ha! Cause your blog is a reliable source. Check out actual coverage here (Oprah speaks to her through the tv!): https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Natasha_Delima https://twitter.com/NatashaDelima6/status/1280046317650112513 Your publishing pictures of children you abused! These are minor children! You can't publish their pictures like that! Talk about criminal. Reporting this for child abuse and safety issues right now. I can't believe even YOU would do something so terrible to these poor children. https://twitter.com/NHCandidate2024/status/1280057150702792705 @FBI Please look into this stalker, and explain that stalking is a crime Falsely reporting a crime is a crime, and while defamation is a civil issue, this stalker is accusing me of several fake crimes. And I have blocked 3 times, now going on 4 While the following crimes are occurring to me I put up a video of the ones who blackmailed me before, not knowing if they were still at it or not, and it certainly appears that they are. Since the July 28, hearing, I made the video private about them, but after I made a video stating that anyone who was impersonating me would be subject to federal charges https://youtu.be/5-MzyRHaaCQ I testified that these people were all blocked and stalking me, and Judge Crane did not ask them a single question. Also note that I have moved and these people should not even have my address, the reason they do is that Courtney's mother works in the Framingham court and illegally gave it to them from getting it from the file. I sought to have a hearing on accident money I am due, and filed a motion to put it on the docket sheet. They have never done that, but that is the only place anyone had access to my address. I have no idea where these two people live, and other than a funeral, I have not returned to MA in 6 years. While both of these people were ALWAYS the predators, falsely reporting a crime, perjury at trail, bearing false witness, cyberstalking, impersonation (I believe) it was clear at this hearing that they are so delusional they still think they are connected to my life. Like it or not, I am running for NH Governor, since all of you are in MA, it is irrelevant. But these two stalkers are not going to be able to continue to reverse this, and start another round of the same thing. I have not yet appealed this false order, and like the initial orders it does not even have ANY instances of harassment. I won my case on appeal for the 1st of multiple crimes and errors made by the Commonwealth, one of which their fake violation was not labeled as harassment. MA and these two very deluded individuals that need their own lives, but they are not going to be able to reverse it all over again. Judge Crane was clearly abusing his power, bias, and did not even ask if they are indeed the ones impersonating me. That's his job. Ruling w/ a bias, and an intent to blackmail, and demean my good standing and accept that I have been cleared and was always innocent, MA had to commit many crimes in order to try to destroy my life. Judge Crane needs to be disciplined, and not allowed to rule w/ a bias, and let the actual stalkers stay stalking me. They clearly have their own mental issues to be the parents of young boys and have a newborn, but take 3 hours away from that newborn to bear false witness again. Also, in order for them to even know what I am up to, they have to be subscribed to my channel. I seek closure, which is why I hid the video I made about them, and I let people decide for themselves based on their own digital fingerprint. I am writing a book about being blackmailed and I am allowed to write that book. They may not like what I say about them or anyone, but I get to write the book. Anyone can also do the same about me, and unless it's false and slanderous, they get to right their own views. This corrupt state, and corrupt cabal of a court system needs to change. Judges have to be held accountable to the law and their duties and oath. Judge Crane was a bully himself, and used this fake order to carry out a repeated fake order that never met the criteria. In their order, they don't reveal their own address, but they want illegal access to mine. I never want to know where they live, so that's fine, but they refuse to accept that I let go of a connection to this entire large family because of these two. They are both thinking their value as false witnesses are still in need and they are not. For years someone has continuously impersonated me, I will be able to find out if it's all them, sure seems like it. This branch's job is to handle judicial misconduct, and when a party commits acts of vengeance and blackmail from a bench, and gives the perpetrators an edge over someone innocent, it's time to investigate and do something about the judge. This Judicial Review is as corrupt as the the entire state government, covering for those that are criminals in gov't and part of child and drug trafficking and more. And this is not going to be confidential, since that is what enables this branch to never address the worst offenders and bad judges and allow them to steal freedom and innocence from people that don't commit crimes. I expect something to be done for this judge aiding and abetting the insanity of these two people to continue. I will be filing an appeal, and I am awaiting to see what this dept does in terms of addressing this Judicial misconduct, bias, blackmail, aiding and abetting, and not even seeking an answer under oath if the two deny being the impersonators, and I will be asking that on appeal. If they say no, and it's perjury, we have another issue, so I am going to turn this over to the Federal Government to track this person or persons.



No comments:

Post a Comment